16 March 2013

1. From "Contentment, again."
Contentment is a deep satisfaction with the will of God in your life. Contentment receives the portion God has carved for you (as the Puritans would say) with pleasure and gratitude. Contentment rests in God’s providence, knowing He is a good and gracious Father who loves His children. Contentment believes God’s promises. Contentment rejoices in all things. Contentment is informed....
“Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, ‘I will never leave you or forsake you’ “(Hebrews 13:5).

2. 
Spirit, lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet would ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Saviour

Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)

No comments: